You may be eligible for this category if you have a U.S. master’s or doctoral degree or a foreign equivalent degree that relates to the field you will be working in; or you have a U.S. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree and at least five years of progressively responsible experience in the field.
Requirement to show that you have an advanced degree:
- Copies of official transcripts;
- Certified copies of the actual degree, diploma, certificate or similar award;
- Any other official documentation from the school’s Office of the Registrar;
- An evaluation from an educational evaluation agency, if you obtained your degree outside the United States;
- If you only have a Bachelor’s degree, letters from your current and/or prior employers showing at least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in your field after you received the degree;
Note: If qualifying based on a Bachelor’s degree followed by 5 years of progressive experience, your Bachelor’s degree must be a direct equivalent (i.e. a four year degree) to a U.S. Bachelor’s degree.
Requirements to show that your advanced degree is related to the field in which you will be working includes:
- A letter from you or your prospective employer describing your current or proposed job;
- Documents describing your company and its work;
- A copy of your company’s annual report, if one is issued.