31292776_sYou might be eligible for a Green Card through employment if you have a permanent employment opportunity in the United States. You need an employer to sponsor and petition for you, unless you are eligible to petition yourself.

Employment categories include artists, researchers, cultural exchange participants, information technology specialists, religious workers, investors, scientists, athletes, nurses, agricultural workers and others.